Revidy is a growing Swedish dynamic video retargeting platform, providing innovative technology for dynamic product videos on top of Google Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager. The Revidy video rendering technology is automatically creating individual product videos from customer specific templates, which are then used in dynamic retargeting campaigns, distributed through the Google tech stack.
Now we are looking to strengthen our team in Zagreb with a Marketing Operations Specialist. You will work from our Zagreb office in a truly international team, closely with colleagues in Ukraine, Poland, the Netherlands, Sweden and Norway.
Your main responsibility will be to optimize our customers’ campaigns towards ROI as well as CTR targets. You will be handling day to day campaign optimization, as well as managing A/B creative and placement testing together with our creative and engineering teams.
- Manage campaign setup and implementation
- Configure and setup campaigns to maximize performance and revenue
- Day to day campaign optimization and monitoring to ensure performance goals and objectives are met
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Set up bid strategies, budget pacing, remarketing list, ad copy testing, landing page testing, inventory, and business data management
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Report weekly and monthly on the different campaign performance (using Data Studio)
- Actively research the latest trends, tools, and optimization tactics
- At least 2 years of experience with DBM/Display & Video 360
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Data-driven, well organized and structured team player
- An opportunity for you to work with a team, creating cutting edge marketing
technology Stablecompany with a Scandinavian client base, with plans to expand to the rest of the world
- An experienced team of marketing experts, video creative specialists, and engineers distributed across Europe
- Quarterly team meetings at locations around Europe
- A permanent full-time contract
To apply: Please send your application together with CV and relevant links to us. The email address for applications: firstname.lastname@example.org.